Kitchen Openers for People with Arthritis
Hundreds of people suffer from the debilitating condition called arthritis, and it often prevents them from doing many things they once enjoyed doing. Arthritis can cause unimaginable pain in the body, anywhere from the arms, hands, legs, and feet. Many people have difficulty in their kitchen when it comes to cooking different items they want to eat, or opening up cans and jars. There are available kitchen openers for people with arthritis that aid them in opening up the products they wish to include in their meals or eat separately. Some types of kitchen openers include:
- The Enablers Jar Opener and Closer- Made with a large round disk that fits perfectly over jar and tap lids. Easy to grip and turn for people with arthritis.
- Tenura Bottle Gripper- A soft rubber opener that is great for using to open smaller containers and bottles. Great for people with arthritis in their hands that do not have much strength to open items. Outside ridges prevents the gripper from slipping off.
- Maddagrip Jar Opener- Users are able to open almost any kind of jar or bottle with this product. Diameter fits around the entire hand, and it is great for people with weaker hands to use. Fits all sizes of bottle and jar caps.
People with arthritis often purchase a regular jar opener, which turns out to be too painful and difficult for them to use on bottles and jars. Regular openers can be found in most stores where these types of products are sold, and can include:
- Zim Undercabinet Jar Opener- Easily installs under cabinet spaces and can open many types of jar lids with only one twist
- Mount Wall Jar Opener- Installs onto any wall, and easily opens any jar lid by placing the jar in the middle and turning. The opener includes steel jaws that are ideal for opening up jars.
- One Touch Jar Opener- Can be placed over the top of any jar and with one simple touch, opens the jar up instantly.
- Majic Opener Jar Opener- A 3-in-1 opener that opens bottles and takes caps and lids off of different sized jars. Can be attached to the refrigerator and other places for easier opening purposes.
Kitchen openers for people with arthritis can be purchased online on many websites that support products for people with arthritis, or can be purchased from many retail stores that sell these types of products. The prices of these products do vary, but there is a wide selection of products for people to choose from kitchen openers for people with arthritis. Life is easier now with all the innovations and inventions, you just have to find the right product for you.